By Gary Garriott Broadcast: August 25, 2003 This is Steve Ember with the VOA Special English Development Report. Freezing can keep food fresh and safe to eat. Freezing lowers the food temperature belo

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(461) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-发展与科学

[ti:0] [ar:0] [al:0] [by:0] [offset:0] [00:00.00]Unit Five Dinner's ready第五单元 晚饭做好了 [00:03.93]What would you like?你想要什么? [00:07.50]I'd like some beef.我想要一些牛肉。 [00:10.16]I'd like some vegetables.我想要一

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 人教版PEP英语(2013版) 四年级

AGRICULTURE REPORT – Growing Carrots By Bob Bowen Broadcast: Tuesday, December 28, 2004 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. Carrots are grown on farms and in small family

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 农业与发展

Jessica: Hi! This is Jessica and today I'm going to talk about spaghetti. Now a lot of people think that is might just be really easy to make, but let me tell you, mine is the top of the the top. It's, I can make a mean spaghetti. So first, I take an

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Dutch Experiment Grows Vegetables in Sea Water 荷兰人试验在海水中种植蔬菜 Climate change has caused a rise in sea levels. This has increased the amount of salt in fresh water used on coastal farms. As a result farmers are increasingly un

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

NY Business Brings Produce From Farm to Boardroom GOSHEN, NEW YORK The produce of the family farm is coming to New York City office buildings. And, that has become possible through Community Supported Agriculture, or CSA. A CSA is a program in which

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(八月)

A: George, is your chicken OK? B: It tastes great, but it is really dry. Is your fish all right? A: My fish is very dry. B: I wonder if they left it sitting around too long before they served it. A: That's exactly what I was thinking had happened. B:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(121) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

A: Hey George, how is your chicken? B: My chicken tastes all right, but it is pretty dry. How is your fish? A: My fish is pretty dry too. B: It's almost as if this food has been sitting a little too long. It doesn't seem fresh. A: Yes, it seems that

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-餐厅

The boy was not happy until someone told him that the flower was not hurt, and that the little bird would die if it could not get food from flowers. 直到有人告诉他花朵没有受伤,而小鸟如果不从花朵中找吃的就会饿死,他才高

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

Voice 1 Welcome to Spotlight. Im Robin Basselin. Voice 2 And Im Ryan Geertsma. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 All over the world, the pri

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight

By VOA Sports 08 August 2007 Fans in Washington are hoping to see the Major League Soccer debut of English star David Beckham as his Los Angeles Galaxy takes on host DC United Thursday night (7pm ET kickoff) at Washington's RFK Stadium. VOA Sports Ed

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年VOA标准英语(八月)

European and World Health Organization scientists say a deadly outbreak of E. coli bacteria that has killed 18 people is a rare and virulent(致命的) strain of the bacteria. The latest victim died Wednesday night in Germany. The United Nations agen

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Todd: Norm, do you like to sing? Norm: I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing. Todd: Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing? Norm: Yes, I do. Todd: OK. Uh..what kind of dancing do you like? Norm: Oh, just not ballroom dancing, but just the or

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

While Popeye ate spinach everyday to maintain strong muscles, he was also bettering his memory, maybe without even knowing it. 大力水手每天吃菠菜增强肌肉,不过有一点他可能没注意到就是他的记忆力也增强了。 Consumin

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Todd: Norm, do you like to sing? 托德:诺曼,你喜欢唱歌吗? Norm: I wish I could sing, but no, I don't sing. 诺曼:我希望我会唱歌,可是不,我不会唱。 Todd: Yeah, OK. Neither do I. Do you like dancing? 托德:嗯,好

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

大量购物 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:We need to buy some beer too. Where is the beer? A:我们还需要买一些啤酒,啤酒在哪里? B:They don't have beer in this supermarket. We have to go to the liquor store. B:超市是不卖啤酒的,

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

However, a study of 500,000 Europeans from 10 different countries refutes the commonly-believed suggestion that up to 50% of cancers could be prevented by increasing the public's consumption of fruit and vegetables. Instead the study, which is led by

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

While Popeye ate spinach everyday to maintain strong muscles, he was also bettering his memory, maybe without even knowing it. 大力水手波派每天吃菠菜保持肌肉力量,同时也增强了他的记忆力,他自己可能还不知道呢。

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Mina: What happened here? Is the washing machine not working? Arlo: What do you mean? Mina: Why are all of your white T-shirts now pink? Arlo: That just happens. Sometimes they turn pink, gray, or another color, depending on which clothes I put in a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

I am in my local supermarket. I am here to do some shopping. You are here to practice the English names of fruit and vegetables. During the winter, there are only a few English grown vegetables in the shops. The main ones are potatoes, carrots, leeks

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语